Silhouette Studio Software class is for any model of Silhouette you own (Cameo, Cameo 2, Cameo 3, Portrait). Learn tips and techniques to help your be creative with your vinyls or paper projects. You do not need to bring your machine or computer with you to class – just bring something to take notes on.
Get your powerful cutter out of the box and explore the possibilities of this amazing creative machine & its software.
Pick a time that fits your schedule then stop by the store or call (940) 691-8777 to reserve your space in a class.
Date: Sunday, October 28, 2018
Time: 3:30-6:00 p.m.
Call (940) 691-8777 or stop by the store at 4701 SW Pkwy, Ste #19, WF, Tx 76310 to pre reserve yours space in one of the 3 classes this month.
Come learn how powerful, yet easy, this software is. Terri will help you with the main functions and features of this software to help you get started in using your cutting machine.
You do not need to bring your computer nor cameo to class. Just bring something to take notes with, a drink (if you wish) and explore your future possibilities.
• Learn how to adjust your settings for cutting on vinyl, heat transfer, different weights of paper, fabric etc.
• Learn about text, modify text and images, connect multi images along with shadowing and designing images on your own.
• Learn tips and tricks about the powerful machine and more.
• Learn as we go over all main functions. Some in more detail than others based upon skill level.
• Learn as she shows you step by step how to do the most popular tasks to get you going with ease.
• Learn how to create, modify and more.
• Learn tips and shortcuts to make your project designing and cutting much easier.
• Learn fun ways to modify your text.
• Learn about fonts and objects.
• Learn all the main functions needed to create beautiful layouts, cards, vinyl decals, t shirts and more.
The “sky” is the limit on what all you will choose to do with your software and machine.
Bring something to take good notes as you view the overhead to see step by step how to do all these functions on your own. You will leave with a comfort level of using this powerful software and be able to get started.
Once you get more familiar and have a comfort level established then you will want to join us for our monthly speciality classes; layering, rhinestones, etching, tracing, designing and pixscan etc.
Call 940-691-8777 or stop by Crafters Hideaway at 4701 SW Pkwy, Ste #19, Wichita Falls, TX 76310 to reserve your space in this class. (Located behind Braums on Southwest Parkway/Fairway) formerly Scrapbook n Such. Class fee is $45 plus tax OR FREE with the purchase of your Cameo machine from us at Crafters Hideaway.