Semi Annual Benefit Crop for Turning Point of Young County
August 3-5, 2017 in Graham, Texas
Annual Fall Retreat Weekend
September 7, 8, 9 & 10, 2017
Come 3 or 4 days
Details posted after the May 2017 Retreat
You will want to mark your calendars and dust off your gear, there’s going to be a
Fall Crop Till-U-Drop
Date: Saturday September 16, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Place: Hilton Garden Inn, 135 NW 2nd Street, Lawton, OK 73501
Cost: Ticket Price will be $35.00
(this will include your Lunch and Snacks)
Audrey Bailey found us this wonderful hotel. No stairs or elevators all on one ground level. We are excited to be able to host the crop again.
Terri Doyle will do several make-n-takes or demos to help teach you the newest trends and techniques. This will be FREE to you.
Bring your electronics, you might want to pack an extension cord to be safe.
There will be a mini store for your shopping needs and WANTS with the latest greatest to save you a trip to Wichita Falls. Save your money for shopping for shopping at the crop because there will be prizes awarded for shopping the mini store.
If you want to purchase your ticket locally please contact Audrey Bailey
or mail a check: Payable to Audrey Bailey at Scrapbook n Such
4701 Southwest Parkway, Ste 1., Wichita Falls, Tx 76310
Let’s pack the house!
If you are traveling from out of town call the hotel and tell them you are attending the Crop til you Drop event and they might give you a good discount.
UPCOMING RETREATS & CROPS! Scroll down
Scroll down for details on Retreats and/or Benefit Crops
Photos from past retreats at Camp Chaparral
Annual Winter Weekend Retreat
February 5, 6 & 7, 2016
Tickets on sale now! Call 940-691-8777
When: Feb. 5, 6 & 7, 2016
Time: Starts at 1:00 pm on Friday, February 5 and ends at 3:00 pm Sunday, February 7, 2016
Where: Camp Chaparral 3748 Church Camp Rd. Iowa Park, TX (about 10 min. drive from SNS)
- GRAND PRIZE: FREE ticket to our next crop
- 4 Make-n-Takes Saturday Morning (Free) (learn new techniques and how to use the latest tools)
- Door Prize Gift for everyone when you arrive
- Door Prizes for shopping at our store the week of the crop**
- Invite someone NEW to the retreat and you’ll get a nice “Thank you” gift (just make sure the newbie gives your name when they register)
- Large GOODIE bag of supplies for the largest group of 12 or more in attendance (give your group leader’s name when you register to qualify)
- Custom Designed Scrapbook T-Shirt ( free w/ticket purchase by 2-1-16 at 1:00 p.m.)
- Lodging with private rooms and restrooms (like a hotel room )
- 5 Meals prepared by the Camp Chef that includes full salad bar, drinks and deserts)
- Sunday lunch will be pizza (we are ending the crop at 3:00 instead of 1:00 this time so we are adding a free lunch for those that want to stay till 3:00 p.m)
- WiFi available
- Each person gets their own 6 ft. or ft. table
- Good lighting
- Electronics welcome (bring your own extension cord & surge strip)
Grand Prize: Ticket to the Next Weekend Retreat
MINI STORE: We will have a fully stocked mini store at the retreat. For every $50 you spend in the mini store, you will get a ticket for extra special door prizes. We appreciate your support to help us continue to offer retreats and classes!
**DISCOUNT: Shop at Scrapbook n Such and get 20% off your purchases PLUS for every $40 you spend (after discount and before tax) you’ll get an EXTRA ticket(s) for door prizes during there retreat… no limits so get lots of tickets and WIN lots of prizes!! (20% discount starts Saturday, January 30th until close of business on Friday, February 5, 2016)
Retreat ticket options:
- $220 includes: 3 days/2nights lodging & 6 meals with 3 room occupancy
- $255 includes: 3 days/2 nights lodging & 6 meals with 2 per room occupancy
- $305 includes: 3 days/2 nights lodging & 6 meals with 1 per room occupancy
- $175 includes: Cropping (Friday 1-11 pm, Saturday 10:00 am til 11 pm and until Sunday 10:00 am till 3:00 pm and 4 meals (Friday dinner, Saturday lunch and dinner and Sunday pizza for lunch) no overnight stay
Lodging: Each hotel room has its own private dressing area and private bathroom with tub/shower. Rooms have double beds or twin beds and some rooms have beds to sleep 5 or 6. If you have a larger group up to 6 let us know and we will try to keep you all in one hotel room together, first come first reserve basis. Call 940-691-8777 or stop by the store to purchase your retreat. Please remember if you purchase the $220 retreat ticket there will be 3 people to a room. Please let us know if you have preferred roommates. Otherwise we will fill the room for you with others that also want roommates.
The facility has a regular size refrigerator near crop area for our use plus a microwave. Feel free to label your drinks or snacks and store them in there.
Meals: All lunch and dinner meals also include a fully stocked salad bar and are prepared by the camp chief he is very good but can’t seem to figure out how to remove the calories so feel free to take a walk afterwards along the walking paths of the private country side as it’s very beautiful this time of the year.
Retreat Policy: Please no soliciting allowed. SNS hosts this event and only SNS has the right to sell product, take orders, etc. Those in violation of this policy will be asked to leave without a refund. In the event something happens and you cannot attend, we do not offer refunds but all tickets are transferrable. We just ask that you please let us know whom will be attending in your place – once our event sells out, we will help you transfer your ticket to someone that is wanting to attend. Please no alcohol on Church Camp Grounds. Thank you, Management.
To purchase your retreat ticket:
- Call 940-691-8777
- Stop by the store
- Mail you check to : Scrapbook n Such, 4701 Southwest Parkway, Suite 1, Wichita Falls, Texas 76310 (be sure to give us your t shirt size, whom you want to room with (unless you want a single (no room mate) room and include sales tax 8.25% to the amount of your retreat ticket)